Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!

xD
Yesterday Night Was The Best!
Hahaha!
Hope You Guy And Girl Enjoy Yourself Last Night..

Wooow! Superb!
Did I Drunk Last Night?
I Guess No.. Yes.. No.. Yes.. ?? xD

Woke Up This AFTERNOON and feel headache!
That Is... [Makes My Head More Heavier] xD

Just Missing Someone Last Night And..
She Couldn't Come Last Night..
[I Dint Drunk Because Of That..]

Was Playing Dice And...
Makes Me..[Drunk Alot.. Seriously Alot.. Every Round Kena Once]
Woohoo!
4 Bottles Of Liquor Finished..
And... 3 Bottles On Wine.. 3 Cartons Of Beer+Stout..
Lucky! I'm Still Alive! hahaha!

Went Shopping Just Now..
Bought Myself..
Polo Tee,Short Pants,Belt,Stationeries..
And Winnie Bought Me A Love BOXER.. xDDD
That was fun!

Hmmmm~
Till Here Bah~
Enjoy Your Boxing Day!
Loves! =)

No comments: