Monday, July 26, 2010

TODAY! Jesus Gave Me A Chance!

Today! 26/7/2010!
I get a chance from her!
YEAH!!

BiiBii,
I will appreciate this chance!

Darling,

I will
♥Love
♥Appreciate
♥Trust
♥Protect
♥Guide
♥Accompany
♥Miss
♥Understand
♥Wont Hurt
YOU!!

Bii,Do you remember what i promise to Jesus
just now?
Jesus will listen it well and he will always know..
If i hurt you or anything..
Jesus will sure punish me and wont give me another chance..

Darling,
I Love You!!!
I Miss You!!!
I Need You!!!

I Felt Very Happy Because
♥ You Belive Me!
♥ I Get You Back To My Heart!
♥ I Makes You Put Me Into Your Heart!

♥♥♥♥♥

Bii,
That was my first time kneeling to a girl..
And ask for forgiveness!

I Will Remember This Moment! Love It!!♥♥♥
I Dont Shy Because I Love You!
I Wanna Show You How Much I Love You!! ♥

Do You Feel My Love When I Hugged You Tight?

QiaoQi,
I WIll APPRECIATE YOU!
I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU!
I WILL APPRECIATE THIS LAST CHANCE!

Darling!
I Love You! ♥
Muakzz!! ♥


17/5/2010 & 26/7/2010

This 2 Date Is Always My History! ♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

Caris said...

Bi , jia you. Love you.
By Qiaoqi .
8 august , 10.03am