Thursday, October 28, 2010

2910 I'm Still Birthday!!



Owhh! What a Great Day!
Thank You Lord For Today!
Thank You Buddies For The Surprise!!
Really Appreciate Ittt Very Muchhhh!! ♥♥





Oh Yeahhh! My Brother Hoii Is Roxxx!!!
Lurveee It! ♥
His Post Only.. Not Him! Hahaha!!Joking Joking~


Todayy~ Morning went for badminton~ @8am..
Then photoshooting till 11+am
Went MAKAN! with Buddies!
wooohooo!
Actually.. My Shooting Not Really That Good..
And! I Dont Edit Photos..
So.. Everything Is Just Natural~ =P


JOKE FOR KHER YII!!

If One Day Your Mom Saw That There Was A Lighter At Your Room..
Your Mom Will Ask You..
"SON! You Smoke??"
You Will Answer..
"Mom, Its Just A Lighter.. And I Dont Smoke.."
Your Mom Answered..
"You Sure!?"
You Answered..
"If Not? You Suspect That I Smoke? Then How Bout Our House Got So Many Cooking Gas So Police Will Come To Our House And Suspect We Are Burning Other People's House?"
[Their Family Is A Cooking Gas Seller]
Your Mom's Face Is Dark In Colour And Walk Off..

I Think My Joke Is Kinda Wu Liao.. =(
Not That Nice Rite? Hmmmm~

Okieee!
Until Here Yaaa!

No comments: