Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Study Time..

Its my study time now..
Nowadays, me , myself.. I cant sleep well
Ying Wei Wo Hai Ai Ni..
11 days of exam.. I will try my best for it..

12/10..
I brought out all our memories..
One by one i show it to Brandon..
Yes.. What Brandon says is true..
When I love you.. you don’t love me..
When you love me.. I leave u alone..
What a funny thing and kiddo thing about me..

10/10/10
Went to Vintage for birthday party..
I drank a lot a lot of wine..
And.. at 11 o’clock went to uncle’s house for 2nd round..
Drank Ice Wine~ Superb! And Sing K too~
And all the old love songs.. makes me touched..
And I cried.. [what a silly thing]
I smsed Brandon.. what to do?
He says.. next day is alright adi one la..
Hmmm~

Studying + Blogging + Listening To Radio..
“You Are Not Alone”

I will end my sharing here..
Good Nite! =)

No comments: