Monday, May 17, 2010

1 MonthTime! ILoveYou!


QiaoQii Love Warren.. I Love It.. <3


ILoveYouILoveYou!!


1Month Anniversary Breakfast.. =)


Breakfast With ILY.. [I Love You]


On The 16/5/2010 At IoIMall~


At WingTien's House.. Celebrating ShiWei's Birthday~



At SenseCafe Celebrating ShiWei's Birthday Too~ XD


Darling, I Kissed You~ >.<


Darling, I Need You In My Heart.. Don't Ever Leave Me~


Darling..
This is our 1 month anniversary..
Many this we have done,
Many thing we have face,
But we are still standing strong!

Darling,
I Love You So Much!
Don't Leave Me Alone!
I Need You In My Heart!
I Love The Way You Treat Me!

Darling,
I Miss Your Kisses
I Miss Your Hugz
I MISS YOU THE MOST!

Darling,
I Hope That Our Relationship
Will Be Longer And Never Ends
Until Our Life Gone!

Thank You Jesus!
I Found My Love One!

I Love You Darling!
Muaxx!!!


Warren

No comments: