Sunday, May 16, 2010

15/5/10 & 16/5/10

Darling..

This is my first time ever of my life..
You know i know lo.. hmmmm...
Cried till eye "bengkak"
T_T

Darling.. i know i wrong le..
I never care ur feeling,
and i'm only caring myself..

"I Will Learn From The Wrongs"

Darling.. I Will understand you more..
Trust me darling.. i will do my best of the best!
I really need you in my heart..
I dun wan to take of the black boy~



TODAY (16/5/10)

Darling,
I'm super dupa happy!!
Done so many things today~
wow.. tired!
then.. took kinda alot of photo with darling lu~
lurve it.. <3
Darling..
I miss your kiss~
I miss your hug~
I miss your punch~ XD
But The Most Miss De Is You~
I Miss You Darling!!

I Love You!!
Muaxx!!

I Will Change Myself...
Darling.. Thx For The Chance.. Muaxx! Love You!!!!

No comments: